Serving as champions of our community while preserving and advancing our vibrant, inclusive culture.
Waldo is a vibrant neighborhood and business district located in the heart of Kansas City. What began in 1841 as the farm of Dr. David Waldo, soon became a bustling neighborhood on the edge of the city – a town unto itself.
Founded in 1965, the Waldo Area Business Association represents the member businesses and organizations that are both contained within the area from Gregory Blvd to 91st Street and from State Line Road to Holmes Road in Kansas City, Missouri, and any individuals such as Real Estate Agents wishing to network and conduct business inside these boundaries. Come Grow with us!
The Benefit of Belonging
Membership to the Waldo Area Business Association has an array of benefits, including networking with other professionals, information and education, and forming friendships and a peer support system. Just a few are listed below:
● Reduced vendor prices to participate in Waldo Spring Fling and Waldo Fall Festival
● Member pricing to attend bimonthly lunch and learns
● Spotlights and Promotion on Facebook and Instagram
● Morning and Evening Networking benefits (free to attend!)
● Ability to participate in Waldo Week
● Ability to apply to sit on the Waldo Area Business Association Board of Directors
● Co-op Ads (Radio and Print)
● Voting rights on committees (marketing, security and property)
● Free directory access and exposure
Networking & Events
Come have fun and learn with us at the Waldo Area Business Association. Let us help facilitate your next connection with peers–your next opportunity may be just one connection away! Check out our Calendar of Events for our upcoming networking and education opportunities.