The Waldo Area Business Association represents the member businesses and organizations contained within the area (generally) from Gregory Blvd to 91st Street and from State Line Road to Holmes Road in Kansas City, Missouri.
Interested in joining a committee? Volunteer Committee Form
Looking to join as a Waldo Board Member? Contact email@example.com for more information.
The goals of the organization
- to improve and maintain a safe, clean and attractive climate for business owners, their employees and customers
- to interact with the community for the betterment of all concerned
- to lobby the City, Area Transit Authority, and elected representatives in the matters affecting the area
- to promote business growth in Waldo
- to be a source of information for members about key issues that impact the area
“Serving as champions of our community while preserving and advancing our vibrant, inclusive culture.”
2023 Waldo Area Business Association Board of Directors
- Angela Braun, Roots + Branches & Hagoyah
- Sarah Koci Scheilz, The Connection Shop
- Emilie Jackson, Centered Spirit and Emilie’s French Teas
- Lisa Kiene, Pilates 1901
- Chris Meier, HJM Architects Inc.
- Jerry Singer, Retired
- Ryan Underwood, Sierra Pacific Mortgage
- Lynn Ziegler-Baker, AllState Insurance: Lynn Ziegler-Baker