For the past 27 years, Waldo has offered the annual Waldo Fall Festival in September as a way to celebrate and connect with the families, community members and businesses that make Everything Waldo so wonderful!
With COVID-19, Waldo has been challenged to think outside of the box to create that same energy from an event that typically draws 5,000 attendees into a safe and family-friendly experience that can be done virtually or in-person.
Enter: Waldo Walk 2020. Join us for a virtual (or in-person) walk in Waldo that enourages our community to get outside, move their body and experience all that Waldo can offer from September 19 – 26, 2020.
We would love for you to join us in this new experience to get outside, move their body and experience all that Waldo can offer.
What is a Virtual Walk?
- Utilizing the app, racery, walk through Waldo virtually via a phone or experience by walking or running in-person! This experience gives opportunities to connect every step along the way.
- Create a team to stay accountable to get your steps in or enjoy the Waldo Walk solo! Track your goals, log miles & have fun exploring everything Waldo.
- Be rewarded for walking! Take advantage of special offers, giveaways and rewards from Waldo sponsors and businesses.
- Stay connected! Learn about everything Waldo and more with interactive marketing opportunities from the app, social media, email marketing, and on-site opportunities.
Explore everything Waldo during this fun experience! You can visit our participating businesses in-person to receive special rewards when you show that you are registered for Waldo Walk or use the app to receive promotional codes and offers, plus chances to win prizes!
- Artist KC – (pop-up at The Collar Club) 238 W 74th St, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Bier Station – 120 E Gregory Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Collar Club – 238 W 74th St, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Crows Coffee – 7440 Washington St, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Eclectic’s Gift Gallery – 7015 Oak St, Kansas City, MO 64113
- Geo’s Cheese – 221 E Gregory Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Gunter Pest – 220 W 72 St, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Hawthorne & Ivy – 7142 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Hiles Two – 7445 Broadway St., Kansas City, MO 64114
- KC Bier Co. – 310 W 79th St, Kansas City, MO 64114
- KCMO Water – (pop-up at Trolley Trail) – Gregory & Wornall
- McLain’s Bakery – 201 E Gregory Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Mike’s Wine & Spirits – 8447 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Pedego Electric Bikes – 7335 Broadway, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Pilates 1901 – 222 W Gregory Blvd g1, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Pistachios Monograms & Gifts – 205 E Gregory Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Reece Nichols – 114 W. Gregory Kansas City, MO 64114
- Strip’s Chicken – 420 W. 85th St.Kansas City, MO 64114
- Waldo Area Business Association – 7222 Wornall Rd., Kansas City, MO 64114
- Waldo Greenhouse – 436 W 85th St, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Waldo Pizza – 7433 Broadway St, Kansas City, MO 64114
Want to get involved?
We are offering amazing opportunities for businesses both in Waldo and outside of our neighborhood!
Learn more about sponsorship here.
You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to get your business involved!